Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Text box - strange icons appeared

I have several text boxes on my document. But suddenly one of the boxes has strange icons on the upper right side and lower left side.



On the right upper side the icon looks like odd looking double tiny text box when I hover over that the mouse changes to a ''vertical line with arrow pointing to the right''



On the lower left side there is a small horizontal line appearing adjacent to the text box but on the outside. When I hover on that the mouse turns to an invert ''T''.



What have I done to create these? What are they? And how do I get rid of them?
Text box - strange icons appeared
I bet you accidentally clicked on the frame with the type on a path tool. Those sound a lot like the in and out ports and control handles for text on a path. If that's it you should be able to select the frame, then go to Type %26gt; Type on a Path %26gt; Delete Type from Path.



If that isn't it, can you post a screen capture on pixentral.com and put a link here so we can see?
  • wedding make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment