Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Panels all clustered?

All my panels under Window, open all at once in an insane cluster that is impossible to work with.

For example: I open the Character panel and they all open together as if clustered into one panel which you cannot navigate to other panels (like when you have 2 or 3 of them together) because there are too many and the tabs are all clustered. It is impossible to grab one by its tab and pull it out of there so that it is on its own, and then open another panel, so I am stuck with this unworkable cluster every time I want any panel, so I have to keep going back to ''Window''.



here is a screenshot:



http://screencast.com/t/afgig2qpaoY



Any ideas how to have the ones I click on to come up individually only.



Thanks
Panels all clustered?
Looks to me like one of your co-workers has a rather silly sense of humor.



Reset the workspace.



Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment