Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CS4 - Missing hyperlinks in SWF

Hi,



I have created a catalogue via XML with each product having a link back to the website. Outputting via PDF all works well, BUT when this is exported as an SWF file none of the links work. The pointer turns to a finger to indicate an interaction but the clickable link doesn't work.



Ideally I would like to use XFL and Flash, but the thought of recoding several hundreds of links leaves me cold.



As far as I can see all transparencies are off which I believe can be an issue.



Anybody got any ideas where I have gone wrong?



Thanks

Kevin



Id CS4, Vista Business, Core2 Duo 2.66 3gb ram
CS4 - Missing hyperlinks in SWF
have you tried to upload you swf to server and test hyperlinks after that (with web browser), due the security settings, hyperlinks usually doesnt work if you open swf locally
CS4 - Missing hyperlinks in SWF
Hi Petteri,



Thanks that works. Thought I was going mad!



Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment