Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Master Page objects

Bob, I can't find my previous thread, I don't even remember its name. So I am opening a new one, hope I'm not close to spamming by doing this. I had some problems with the objects on the master page, they didn't come out when exporting to PDF. Well, I somehow fixed it, I don't know exactly how, but I think there was another object in front of it, that became visible only on the PDF, covering my object. Maybe you can better guess what happened cause I surely can't.

As I've already opened a new topic, I'll use this opportunity to ask if there is any possibility to activate the objects placed on the master pages from aleatory pages of the document. I mean, if I want to bring forth a master page object on let's say page 5 and place it on top of something else, but leave the other master page objects where they were, can I do that? Or do I have to apply None on page 5 instead of Master Page, and copy the object from the master and place it on the page I'm working in.

Hope I didn't piffle to much and was clear enough.
Master Page objects
all objects from MasterPages as always placed beneath of objects placed directly on regular Page from the same Layer



if you need to bring some object placed on MasterPage above object(s) on regular page - you need to click SHIFT+CTRL+LeftMouseButton on this object and override it on current page



robin



--

www.adobescripts.com
Master Page objects
Thanks, Robin. It was much simpler than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment