Tuesday, December 6, 2011

general Import Problems in 2.0.2

I do not know what happens. 1.5.2 and updated to 2.02 no other options anymore available. Win XP.
When i want to import the documents of an for years working installation of my designer the message comes up ''Indesign content manager'' actualise your add ons or upgrade your version. There are no updates available. What is generally wrong ?general Import Problems in 2.0.2
Sounds like it might be the message you would receive trying to open version 3 or later files in version 2. I no longer have version 1 installed to see the wording for that error.

Petergeneral Import Problems in 2.0.2
no no
we exported from a mac 1.52 so itis a lower version.
First we tried from mac 1.52 to 152 pc and the i bought the update to 2.02 but i still could not read
Can you email the file (no links or fonts, just the document file itself and under 10 mb) to me at spammercatch at comcast dot net? I'll take a look at it if you like and see if I can tell what's going on. Zip it before sending so it doesn't get damaged during transfer.

Peter
  • maturity or age
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment